My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This weekend was THON. I won't try to explain it. You can go to bigjedsworld@blogspot.com for that. It was very emotional. It was the first THON without Jed. Savannah danced this year. To see her come running in the BJC was awesome. Kristin and I both cried. We were and are so proud of Savannah. Everyday she amazes me. I love her so much. I want to thank Gamma Phi and Acacia for all the love and support that they give my family. Jed loved you guys so much. Whenever he knew that you people were coming to can, visit or call, he would get very excited. Jed was fortunate in that he was able to see his friends graduate from collage and get new and more supporters. He loved all of you. Ted, Brent,Riley,LV, Krob,Dan,Lizzie,Momiss, Ryan, Christie and so many more that I just can't write right now, mainly because my spelling sucks and my memory also sucks. Starting tomorrow I am going to start writing about how Jeds leukemia has affected me and about all of the different types of people I have met. Good and bad. I really don't expect anyone to read this but if you do I hope it will be some what entertaining . Have a good day.

No comments: