My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Saturday, August 21, 2010

another day










when I think of you it gets hard to breath... the silence from your room is deafening...the light shines dark...the sadness is so engulfing...so large...so forever...there really are no words for this loss...just tears.... I have been going through the motions of life. Some days are harder than others. Not a minute goes by that I don't think about Jed. About what he brought to my life. How brave he was. How he always cared about other people. While in the hospital he would worry about the other child's parents. Especially when one of the children would pass away. He would say how sad the parents will be. He has such wisdom when it comes to that particular event. I will be seeing my son David ,in a little over a week. I will get to see my granddaughters too. Life goes on. I'm posting some random pictures of Philly. One is of a house that is all mosaic art. The guy who owned it was an artist. It is way to busy, even for me, who likes every inch of my cave covered with stuff.(Posters,Pictures,flags,signs and things. One of the other pictures is of a mural painted on the outside wall of a building in Philly. The city hired graffiti artist to paint the mural instead of graffiti. Philadelphia has more murals, than any other city in Pennsylvania. It's pretty cool. The other pictures are just different things. I think one is of the outside of our house. Kristin did all of the planting. I do all of the grass cutting and watering of the plants. That is about it for now. Love your children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is really good. I like it.

_David