My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dancer






we have smart bombs
that cost a million or more
smart cars that park themselves
then open a door
we have sent people to the moon
and been to the ocean floor
we build giant buildings
and then call them stores
we have bailed out wall street
the banks and business galore
the spending's insane
always more, more, more
we have spent trillions of dollars
that is for sure
and with all we have spent
there is still no cure
so until we can cure, childhood cancer
my child will be
a "Penn State Dancer"

a poem by me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good, Dan; so true... I like it. Susan

me said...

Honey, I am truly impressed, that is wonderful. Great job sir Dan. :)
xoxo
K

Becky said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

finally a poem i can relate to. either your creative impulses are getting stronger,or you have been suffocating them for a long time. wooohooo. GOOD JOB! L