My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Eastern state penitentiary





The pictures are from Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. Kristin and I visited there the day after seeing Tom Petty at the Wicovia center. Great show and interesting Jail. I didn't think I would ever say that. The statue is the famous Rocky statue. It is at the foot of the museum. Philadelphia is an awesome city. It has a lot of great places to go and check out. The pictures of the fireworks are from the Red Lion school on the forth of July. I took them from the front of our house standing in the street. I am still here.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Good to hear you're still here.

me said...

I agree!!

Savannah said...

i am laughing so hard i might pee myself.

you are in every damn picture in this post... dan, dan, dan, dan. scroll down quickly and it's even funnier.

Anonymous said...

dan i admire you for persevering (i have no idea if that's even spelled correctly) and keeping your blog going! go go go! love and hugs always, kait