My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Friday, December 3, 2010

From heaven to .......









The trip to see Russ and Kate and Azure and Elan and Nila and Lidia was awesome. It was great seeing my family in such a beautiful setting. St. Croix is such an wonderful place to visit, and I imagine to live. Right now that is all I can do, imagine. The beaches are just what the doctor ordered. White soft sand, warm water and soothing waves. It does not get much better. I loved walking with Azure every morning. It was like walking with a living recorder. He would repeat whatever I said and talk with his arms and hands just like I would. He is so smart and fun. I know that Jed would have loved him, like I do. Elan is just so mellow and beautiful. Every morning he would look at me and smile. He would do the funniest poses. I loved feeding him and carrying him around. Both the children are the best. Elan was born on my birthday. He is like a present. My granddaughter,Bianca, is also born on my birthday. Yey me. I am so proud of Russel and Kate. I love you both very much. Kates laugh is contagious. We already miss you guys. Thank you so much for such a wonderful , loving time, and your generous hospitality. I loved meeting your friends. Everyone was so nice. I can't wait to see everyone again. Having Nila there was the icing on the cake for me. This kind of visit just does not happen in my family. I am so happy that it did get to happen. Unfortunately it had to come to an end and reality hit. After lying in bed for two hours after arriving home I had to get up and go to work. Everything was new to me at work because my old job has been outsourced to another company. So instead of making wheels all day I had to hang clutches on about 270 motorcycles. The job sucks to say the least. I get up at 4:30 am and get off work at 5:00 pm. I do not see any daylight. From fun in the sun, to cold, dark, days. What a difference. One other thing about the trip. I lost my phone while there so I lost a lot of phone numbers. I still have my same number though. So if you read this David, give me a call. That is all for now. Goodnight.

No comments: