My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jazmine Cope








I just want to say that my heart goes out to the family of Jazmine Cope. I did not get to meet Jazmine but I did get to hear her name , spoken everyday, from Savannahs and Kristins mouths. I would hear stories about her and think of Jed. They are similar in many ways. They are both courageous beautiful wise souls. Hopefully someday, we will not have to write blogs about children that have passed from such a hideous disease. I wish that I had some words of wisdom and comfort for Jazmin's father and step-mother, but I don't. All I know is how much I miss Jed and the pain that I feel everyday. It is a feeling that I would not wish on anyone. The only good thing about any of this is that I know that Jed and Jaz are not in any pain anymore and that they are in a place that we will all be in someday. Again my heart goes out to Jay and Tammy and all of Jazmines family.

No comments: