My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to Harley Hell




Tomorrow is the first day back to work after being off for ten days. I really do not know what I will be doing. Most of the machinery that we used to make wheels, has been taken out and sent to syencreon, the company that pays their workers $10.00 an hour instead of $24.00. The last time that Harley Davidson paid their workers $10.00 an hour was about twenty years ago. It really is Harley Davidson paying the workers. Syencreon only makes parts for harley davidson motorcycles. That just shows you how effed up our union is or is not. For the most part being off work was great. The weather was awesome most of the time. I got to ride my motorcycle a lot, which is one of my favorite things to do. We all drove to New York and went to a comedy club and watched our friend preform. I made some progress in my basement, and I got a Quarter form Jed. So all and all there is not to much to complain about. As long as I don't think to much about Jed not being here my life goes on. If I stop and think about it for too long, I can't breath. Next stop St. Croix. Yey. Goodnight.

No comments: