My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The luncheon




Well the luncheon is over. It was, in my view, AWESOME! The amount of money raised, $11,430 is amazing. Especially for a first time event. I am very proud of Savannah. Of course that is nothing new. Seeing everyone there to celebrate Jeds life and thirteenth birthday was very touching. It is always a great feeling to know that Jed touched so many people in his short life. He still touches people everyday. The only downfall is that now missing Jed is more intense, if that is possible. I just want to say thank you to everyone for your support and generosity. As usual the employees at Harley Davidson were as generous and supportive as ever. Even though a lot of them will be losing their jobs. They get it. They know that childhood cancers doesn't stop or quit, no matter what else is going on. Now Harley Davidson the company is another matter all together. Something I will be writing about at a later date. I have to go to sleep now. Thanks again.

No comments: