My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


What can I say. Today is Jeds birthday. I love him and miss him. Of course I feel that way about Jed everyday. The luncheon is this Saturday. I know Jed would be quite happy with all the hoopla. He always liked a good party, especially when thrown in his honor. I hope everyone brings a lot of money for the auction. There will be a lot of great items. Hopefully we will raise a ton of money to help find a cure for childhood cancer and to help family s that are living this nightmare. Jed will be thrilled to know, that a friend that he never met, has lit a row of candles for him at the Vatican and that 13 balloons filled with red and white rose seeds will be released from Roma for his 13 birthday. That is just so awesome. Thank you Castiel.

No comments: