My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I just want to frolic




So when I arrived at work today, my back was in overdrive as far as pain goes. I went to medical as soon as I got there. Of course the doctor I needed to see was at the other plant. I walked the quarter mile up to the soft-tail plant. When I arrived there the receptionist was pissed that the other receptionist did not call a ride for me. The doctor put me on restrictions and gave me a prescription for my back. As I was there as the receptionist call the drugstore (CVS), and workmans comp, and got everything squared away, so I could pick up my prescription after work. Of course when I got to the drugstore nothing was ready. This is 10 hours later, after the receptionist called. The pharmacist said that there was no record for me to pick up the prescription, but if I wanted to pay $100.00 dollars she would give me what I needed. I gave her the "how fricking incompetent she and workmans comp are and why should I have to pay for that". Of course she hears that speech about 20 times a day. It does not even faze her. I just want to be at the beach and frolic like Jed taught me. In the grand scheme of things it means nothing,( the prescription, the sore back). Goodnight. I did try to practice frolicking.

3 comments:

me said...

what are you doing with that bucket?....you not Jed. and what kind of goodies are you getting from the pharmacy? :) You frolic pretty well. I think you are a frolicker from way back. :)

Anonymous said...

i am sure he invented frolicking!XXOO

Becky said...

If your CVS is anything like ours, they probably just threw the presciption out. They suck.
Hope you feel better.