My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Time to vote





Today is the day ,that we as Americans, get to vote. You get to vote for whoever you think lied the best. Just kidding, kinda of maybe. I am always baffled why people, that have been in office for years, say that they are going to change this or that, if you will only vote them in for another term. I have to ask them " what the" f " have you been doing for that last years"? I am always confused why someone would pay 10s of millions of dollars for a job that pays very little, compared to what they spent. They will tell you so they can help the people. I would think that if they were to spend their 100s of millions of dollars on doing something good for the people that that would have a bigger impact. Of course I am not a politician nor wealthy, at least not in the sense of having a lot on money. I remember how excited Jed was when president Obama was elected. He didn't know exactly why. I think manly because our guy won. At the same time I don't think he liked to see anyone lose. I put my "I voted" sticker on Jeds bedroom door. Go vote for whoever. Goodnight. I love you Jed. I wish that.........

2 comments:

me said...

I wish I was a fish

Anonymous said...

Good funny stuff! " Your a towel. No your a towel."