My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Holloween for the most part




We made it through Halloween. Our first without Jed. It is very hard. Everyday is very hard without Jed physically being here. I wish I could say it gets better, but I don't see it. The worst part is not being able to do anything about it. We just keep waking up.... Now work is another matter. People that have been in my work area for the last 10 or so years ,have had to leave and go to the line. Today our supervisor tells us that we are going to start using causal workers in our area. Wait a minute, people are leaving our area because it is being disassembled, because we sold everything to another company. Talk about confusing. The quality of the product is at an all time low. The last time the quality was this bad was back in the 1960's. The company is hiring and outside source to find out why the product sucks. They will probably pay the firm $100,000 or more. Everyday just gets more amazing or confusing.. Whatever. Go giants! Goodnight.

No comments: