My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Home at last





I'm home and still here. I arrived at our house at about 1:30am or 2:00am. I did not look at the clock. It's funny how when I am out there, in California, I miss my family here, and when I am here I miss my family out there. If I could just win the lottery, I could fly back and forth all the time. The flight home was nice because I flew business class, which is first class. When I went out there, I stopped in Atlanta, and changed planes. I only had to walk about 30 feet to be at the gate to catch the plane to San Francisco. On the way back when I got to Atlanta, I had to walk, this is no exaggeration, a mile to a mile and a half, to get to the next gate. Atlanta has to be one of the biggest airports in the world. You can eat at a Phillips resturant at the airport if you want. One thing I don't miss is the traffic in California. I took some pictures of it, when I was driving. I hope I can download them. we will see. I almost bought some snow globes for Jed when I was out there. I did buy some shirts for Kristin and Savannah. Some cool San Francisco shirts. Tomorrow I get to start work at 6:30 in the morning, to 5:00 in the evening. A ten hour day. The good thing is that I get Friday off. Yea! It was great seeing everyone, and it is great being home. I am still here. Jed I love you and miss you. I thought about you all the time. I played catch with Gage. Catch with a football. All the time I was thinking, Jed and Gage woud have liked each other. I wish I would have played catch with Jed more than I did. David, play catch with Gage. I know you do when you can. Just do it more. Gage is really good at it. I love everyone out in California. That is all for now. Like I said "I am still here".

No comments: