My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'll see you in the skys above



i am writing another post so I can put more pictures up. I downloaded a lot more than are posted. I don't have the best of luck with pictures. I also want to say ,especially to the people on the west coast this is "CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS MONTH'. We are having a celebration of Jeds life on Oct.2. It is a luncheon that Savannah is putting on, with the help of many friends, to raise money to help fight childhood cancer. I know that most of you will not be able to come out here,but if you would like to donate money, you can by going to Savannahs blog. I think there is a link from Kristins blog Big Jeds World. If you can't donate through her blog you can send money to her. This is something that is very dear to our hearts. Thank you

1 comment:

danny said...

This is a perfect example. I just downloaded 5 pictures and only one was published