My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah

My first present from Kristin Jed and Savannah
1973 MARTIN D-28

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's my last night in California. I am staying at the marina inn in San Leandro. The same place I started. It was great seeing and visiting everyone, but it is time to get home. My phone is about dead and I must have left the charger in Oroville. The trip from Oroville to San Leandro was very long. I forgot how California holiday traffic is. Everyone heads home at the same time. It took about an hour and a half to go about 20 miles. You have to have a lot of patience. The weather has been perfect. Hot weather with no humidity. I would have liked to gone to the ocean and San Francisco, but I will save that for when Kristin comes out here with me. Thank you to everyone for their hospitably. It was awesome seeing my grandchildren Gage, Talisa, Bianca, and Alyssa. All of them are beautiful. The dinner at Susans was a lot of fun. It was great having Nila there with all the kids, and it was nice seeing Susan and her husband David. Now it is time to go t sleep. A long day tomorrow. Good night. I will see you soon Kristin. Of course I am having trouble downloading pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was really great seeing you dad. Make sure you come out again whenever you can. Love you.